CMS preference - seo-friendly
Content is one of the important factor in SEO. Which one do you think it is SEO-friendly? and why?
1. Microsoft ASP.NET starter kits - Requirements: ASP.NET 2.0, MSSQL 2005/MSSQL Express
The ASP.NET 2.0 Starter Kits for Visual Web Developer are fully functional sample applications to help you learn ASP.NET 2.0 and accomplish common Web development scenarios.
2. Dotnetnuke - Requirements: ASP.NET 2.0, MSSQL/MSSQL 2005/MSSQL Express
DotNetNuke is a content management system ideal for creating and deploying projects such as commercial web sites, intranets and extranets,and online publishing portals.
3. Community Server - Requirements: ASP.NET 2.0, MSSQL 2005/MSSQL Express
Community Server is the award winning platform for rapidly enabling both small and large online communities.
4. nGallery - Requirements: ASP.NET 1
nGallery is a FREEWARE, OPEN SOURCE implementation of a image gallery written purely in managed .NET and C#. nGallery provides a solution to store and display your image galleries on your own Web site, as well as providing means for customizing and extending nGallery to your own personal likings.
5. Mojoportal - Requirements: ASP.NET 2, MSSQL 2005/MSSQL Express
mojoPortal is an Object Oriented web site framework written in C# that runs under ASP.NET on Windows.
6. Flexwiki - Requirements: IIS 5 or higher,ASP.NET 2.0
This is a collaborative forum where people can share ideas and record any consensus reached on difficult issues, along with rebuttal.
7. osCommerce - Requirements: PHP 4.1x, MySQL 5
osCommerce is an online shop e-commerce solution that offers a wide range of out-of-the-box features that allows online stores to be setup fairly quickly with ease.
8. Joomla - Requirements: PHP 4.x or PHP 5.x, MySQL 5
Joomla! is one of the most powerful Open Source Content Management Systems on the planet. It is used all over the world for everything from simple websites to complex corporate applications.
9. phpBB - Requirements: PHP 4.x or PHP 5.x, MySQL 5
phpBB is a high powered, fully scalable, and highly customizable Open Source bulletin board package. phpBB has a user-friendly interface, simple and straightforward administration panel, and helpful FAQ.
10. wordpress - Requirements: PHP 4.x or PHP 5.x, MySQL 5
WordPress is a state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability. More simply, WordPress is what you use when you want to work with your blogging software, not fight it.
11. Mambo - Requirements: PHP 4.x, MySQL 5
Mambo is a business-oriented open source CMS which was originally developed by Miro International. Miro founded the Mambo Foundation and transferred the ownership of the Mambo code and trademarks to the foundation. Mambo can be hosted on any server as long as it runs PHP and MySQL. Mambo is the perfect solution for developers and novice users alike who demand a simple yet elegant way to deploy professional websites rapidly.
12. Coppermine - Requirements: PHP 4.2 or better, MySQL 5
Coppermine is an easily set-up, fast, feature-rich photo gallery script with mySQL database, user management, private galleries, automatic thumbnail creation, ecard feature and a template system for easy customization to match the rest of a site.
13. PHP-Nuke - Requirements: PHP 4.2 or better, MySQL 5
PHP-Nuke is a Web Portal System or content management system. The goal of PHP-Nuke is to have an automated web site to distribute news and articles with users system.
14. PostNuke - Requirements: PHP 4.1.0 or better, MySQL 5
PostNuke is a tool that helps you to build websites. With a minimal knowledge of HTML and a webserver that meets the software requirements, you can build an impressive, dynamic website. All the hard work is completed for you by the PostNuke system, leaving you free to manage your website online through the easy to use administration panel.