SEO | Link Popularity | Search Engine Consulting | SEO Tutorial | SEO Tools | SEO Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2007, 04:43 PM
SEO

Posts: 938 Web Gazelle will become famous soon enoughWeb Gazelle will become famous soon enough
No doubt Google is holding ground and is still king.
Old 12-14-2007, 04:46 PM
SEO

Posts: 559 REW Tyler will become famous soon enoughREW Tyler will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Web Gazelle
No doubt Google is holding ground and is still king.

And will be for a long time to come, cause they have the $ to buy up the competition.

Maybe yahoo might gain some ground, if it was not filled with so many adds it would be use-able alternative. But at this time they are more concerned about firing CEO's, and increasing stock prices for shareholders.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:24 PM
SEO Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by seo auliya
I still think Microsoft will dupe a lot of non web savy people into using live search because of the vista integration of it. The more people who get vista and who use its default search, will inadvertantly be switching over from google(or whatever other search engine they prefer). Now keep in mind, im thinking of Non web savy people here, not the ones who actually understand URLs and typing them into the address bar But you'd be surprised how many people there are out there who would use a default live search, I can think of many!

I will agree with that 100%. A lot of people use the MSN search by default because they don't know any better. I have heard it time and time again, but as SEO's, we must adapt to consumers. Until MSN has the marketshare, they are not a major focal point.
Old 02-10-2008, 01:46 AM
SEO

Posts: 1,085 Mit will become famous soon enoughMit will become famous soon enough
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3plains
I will agree with that 100%. A lot of people use the MSN search by default because they don't know any better. I have heard it time and time again, but as SEO's, we must adapt to consumers. Until MSN has the marketshare, they are not a major focal point.

but still after all that, Google is No.1

MarkupCoders.com - An Ultimate PSD to HTML Conversion Service. Starts at $49 only.
Old 02-11-2008, 03:16 AM
SEO Junior and a half

Definitely MSN is trying very hard to make their search engine the best in the internet market today but Google has some amazing people with them who know exactly what they have to do to keep their algorithms ahead from the others and that's the reason they are the undisputed rulers of the search engines.

I think the other engines still have a long way to catch up with Google till they really get something different and effective than what Google has.

A Micfo Group Web Hosting Company
Old 07-12-2011, 12:12 AM
SEO Junior and a half

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded
Following my thread here, I want to know what do you think about Google are they going to be around for much longer or will they drop, word has it that Microsoft have been spending a lot of money on there search engine MSN, but will they really be able to pull off what Google has?
I think they could have a big chance if they play there cards right.

After 4 years Google is still the best. However Msn ( via Bing ) managed to take some market ... mainly due to search on phone. Google can be overtaken ... put prepare a lot of money ... and for sure a lot of time.

Code Coupon Discount - Coupon Site Script in Action