I'm thinkin it might just be easier for me to:
1. Get a job a Google and move to Cali.
2. Find the programmers area and start hangin around the water cooler.
3. Talk up some of the programmers and start cuttin their lawns on the weekend (for free)
4. Gradually move to gardening for them.
5. Build up their trust and confidence, so I can start house sitting when they go on vacation.
6. Hire a team of professional hackers to break into their personal files (while they are on vacation.)
7. Find passwords/login ids for google internal network.
8. Or find actualy copies of SE algo code.
9. Hire team of professional programmers to decode the code found.
10. Maximize my website for said code.
11. Rake in the money....
1. Make my own search engine...
Either way - You're gonna have some stiff competition from me in about 15 years.