Ok lets go through these
* Re-wrote the <title> tag to incorporate the newly targeted keywords (Good if they rewrote them well) SEO 101
* Re-wrote the website description again good if well written
* Added "title" attributes to just about every href on the first page. These were alternated between the three keywords chosen for that page. COMPLETE hogwash read this forum post http://forums.seochat.com/showthrea...0158#post110158
* removed superfluous attributes, by making such changes as:
What they hell are they doing removing the doctype declaration! It's not superfluous at all!
Whats is superfluous is
* Added the meta "robots" tag.
* Added the meta "GOOGLEBOT" tag.
* Added a secondary description to the page the incorporates the selected keywords. This was written similar to the following:
<!-- This site contains information about X, Y, and Z -->
first of all the robots tag is only necessary when you DONT want a bot to crawl pages, and there is no such thing as the GOOGLEBOT meta tag, no search engine will recognize that nor is it weighted
AND description in comment tags! <!-- --> That is SEO 1998, comment tags have not counted for YEARS!
* Added "summary" attributes to my <table> tags, again incorporating the keywords. This is retarted spam my guess to company name removed** dont want to get in trouble but I know SEO inc uses table summary lol
Overall the SEO 101 stuff here is something you could have learned here in 20 minutes for free, I cannot believe you were charged $6000 for that! Only half of the stuff is actually going to help you as I said it is nothing more then common knowlege SEO 101 I'd be pissed!